Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default What’s really happening in Seattle’s protest zone? Photographer creates 360-degree immersive tour

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 10:45:05 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 6/16/2020 10:28 AM, RosemontCrest wrote:
On 6/16/2020 8:52 AM, Bod wrote:
On 16/06/2020 16:41, RosemontCrest wrote:
On 6/16/2020 5:06 AM, Bod wrote:
Apparently it has been claimed that Fox
News has been doctoring photos to paint a scene of mayhem etc.

This report shows a totally peaceful town.

https://www.geekwire.com/2020/whats-...mmersive-tour/

How does the unlawful confiscation, occupation and vandalism of
private property somehow depict "a totally peaceful town?"

Well that's what the report says. Did you get your info from FOX NEWS?

No.

But from the wacky right lower corner of the chart?

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/ho...more_headlines

Glancing at the chart for the first time, my initial question was, 'Where
is Infowars? Where is Fox News?" Golly gee, Infowars is pegged against the
lower right corner, straining the boundary of the chart. Fox News did a
little better, but still managed to land in the "Propaganda, Nonsense
damaging to public discourse" category. Most of my usual sources are in the
top central green section, but a few, including CNN, surprised me by being
placed lower than I expected.