127.0.0.1

Default Early Education - A MUST

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"CluelessDaveyinIllinois" wrote in message

ME: Do u mean the educational system that thinks our brains and
abstract thinking came about by pure collisions of random accidents upon
accidents originating from a random pond protozoa/ pond scum which
allegedly came from a convenient sea of chemicals which came from
NON-life which came from a totally accidental unpurposed Universe which
came from nothing , unwilled, by No One ??!! (Makes a nice fairy tale
for adults who 'dont want' there to be a Creator , doesnt it ; aka :
Pride and arrogance)

I have just a few questions for you, Davey--think hard....take as much

time
in answering them as necessary :

1. Explain why

watch the History Channel....