HVAC IsFun

Default Early Education - A MUST

'In the same way that we evolved a certain cognitive abstract capability
as a function of our capacity to read, there is every reason to believe
that there are other untapped abstract capabilities of our brains that
are not being developed by our traditional educational system.'''

ME: Do u mean the educational system that thinks our brains and
abstract thinking came about by pure collisions of random accidents upon
accidents originating from a random pond protozoa/ pond scum which
allegedly came from a convenient sea of chemicals which came from
NON-life which came from a totally accidental unpurposed Universe which
came from nothing , unwilled, by No One ??!! (Makes a nice fairy tale
for adults who 'dont want' there to be a Creator , doesnt it ; aka :
Pride and arrogance)