Dolchas

Default Pre-made melamine storage cabinets of various colors?

Greetings all!

My wife and I have been fixing up our basement, and need some storage
cabinets for storing general household items (not heavy equipment or
chemicals). For reasons of cost-effectiveness, we are probably going
to get three or four of those pre-made melamine storage cabinets you
see at places like Home Depot (one brand is called Do-Able). Since
this is the basement, we don't care that these cabinets be terribly
decorative, but I still wouldn't mind getting something other than
white. Does anyone know if those types of storage unit can be
purchased in any colors other than white?

Any other ideas about inexpensive storage closets (must have doors,
can't be open shelving) we might consider? Thanks for any advice!

Chuck