Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Towable house

On 6/9/2020 11:24 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 06/09/2020 09:09 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/9/2020 12:02 AM, wrote:

I think they are talking about all taxes, not just the federal income
tax.

Â*You could even
include taxes the corporations pay and pass along to you silently if
you wanted to be circumspect.

You bring up a good point.Â* I hear people complaining that corporations
don't pay enough taxes.Â* Well, corporation never truly pay taxes, they
add that cost into the product that we pay for in the end.Â* Whoever is
the end buyer pays all the taxes accumulated.

Raising corporate taxes just increases prices to the consumer but most
are too dumb to realize that.

There is elastic demand and inelastic demand.

Taxes passed on can certainly harm an elastic product.