Posted to rec.woodworking

Default climb cut

On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 17:53:10 -0400, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:

wrote in message ...

All of us have gotten at least a little smarter in the last 20 years,
as we've gotten perhaps more than a little more fragile. A power
feeder would take all the intrigue out of a shaper, though. ;-)
OTOH, I think if I were going to do any production work, like a whole
floor, I'd certainly invest in one. That's a lot of shavings!

I have a vegetable garden... the shavings compost well. ;~)

Not so sure about that. Some species of wood are pretty hard on
gardens. Ash may be pretty benign though. That said, I'm planning on
emptying out my dust collector out in the woods soon. My garbage can
will be full for the next two months (Styrofoam packing from the
bandsaw).