Robert L. Bass

Default WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death.

I dont know about that B+D and DeWalt stuff...
BUT, let an 18Volt Bocsh or Milwaukee battery
fall a story and hit someone on the head...I would
be willing to bet that someone might have a
serious injury, and if the sharp end hits...all bets
might be off..

You're missing the point. The poster is a troll. He took a bunch of CPSC
recalls, some of them over 4 years old, and doctored them up to make it more
dramatic. The purpose was not to warn you of injury and death but to spur a
lengthy debate. It worked. :^)