Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Towable house

On 6/7/2020 3:47 PM, Jake56 wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 06/07/2020 07:29 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 9:12:41 AM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 6/6/20 11:12 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 06/06/2020 07:12 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
From Oz.
https://www.businessinsider.com/tiny-house-guys-urban-tiny-self-sufficient-home-wheels-2020-6

That's one of the ugliest tiny houses I've ever seen.
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* The idea of climbing a ladder to sleep doesn't appeal to me.
The
exterior just needs a few hippie style flowers and
maybe a portrait of the original Woodstock crowd to perk it right up.
I'll admit I'm too old to climb a ladder to sleep.Â* Or, more to the
point,
to descend a ladder with a full bladder in the middle of the night.

Chamber pot...

Bit tricky getting down the ladder with a full one.

Toss it out the window. Worked a hundred years ago, why change now?