DMS

Default Natural Gas Line to Grill - Who should I call for repairs??

Thanks for all the great responses so far!

I can't actually smell gas leaking... the water obstructs the flow of
the gas since the gas pressure is so low.

If I were to blow out the water with an air compressor, it would take
about a week for it to get blocked with water again. During that
time, it probably leaks a bit into the yard, but nothing really
noticeable. There's only about 12 ounces of water (a drinking glass
full) in the line.

Also, I have the gas valve shut right now since it won't make it all
the way to the grill anyway.