Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 100 metre wifi

On 05/06/2020 10:33, alan_m wrote:
On 05/06/2020 10:23, polygonum_on_google wrote:
I want to make our internet connection available to another house
about 100 metres away - with direct line-of-sight.

Too far for standard wifi to work reliably (even if it worked on the
drive, I don't think it would do so inside).

I am well aware that various pairs of devices are available which can
do the job. Do you have any recommendations? Least expensive that will
do the job without being rubbish.

Doesn't need any fancy facilities at all. I have a wifi router I can
use inside. So this is just for the house-to-house link.

Pringles can?
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to...ingles-can-nb/

definitely worth it as a starting point

--
€œI know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the
greatest complexity, can seldom accept even the simplest and most

ۥ Leo Tolstoy