Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield, Esq. Harry Bloomfield, Esq. is offline

Default 100 metre wifi

polygonum_on_google explained :
Doesn't need any fancy facilities at all. I have a wifi router I can use
inside. So this is just for the house-to-house link.

If the two antennae can be sited with line of sight...

I set up a link of 3/4 of a mile some years ago, using two modified
wifi routers and carefully aligned homemade Yagi antennae. I
disconnected the built in antennas and used good quality 3Ghz coax no
more than a couple of meters at each. My link worked rather well,
despite there being lots of other wifi along the route.