Andy Hall

Default Heatloss of small terrace house 6.5kW ?

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 20:56:48 -0000, "John Stumbles"
] wrote:

Fortunately (from an energy conservation rather than architectural
conservation standpoint :-) they're not sashes. However the front door opens
into the main room so I'll probably go for 2 changes there, though that
still only gives me a total of a bit under 7kW.

Also don't forget the heat loss of the door. This is going to have
something of an effect since it is opening directly into the living
room, especially if it has glass panels.

Anyone know of a small output condensing model?

I had one of those Isars in the back of my van the other day... :-)

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl