Posted to alt.home.repair
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default fence posts getting pushed up and out...

A couple of years ago we had professional installers
install what's commonly called a chain link fence
surrounding our yard 'cuz dog.

They dug holes for the posts, mixed up some cement,
pushed the posts into them, then backfilled the top
few inches with more soil.

Sure enough, the posts and their concrete bases have
been creeping up and out.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this (presumably
need to re-dig) and prevent the problem from recurring?

Thanks muchly.