Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rotary Table Best VS Bang

I'm debating accepting a job which could benefit from a rotary table
larger than the one I currently own.

I am curious as to who make the bests vs who make the best bang for your
buck. It seems like so far (from very limited researching) that falls
to Yuasa and Phase II respectively. I am sure I could do this
particularly job effectively with a cheap Grizzly rotary table, but I
don't have the time these days to screw around with it.

That aspect of the job is actually fairly simple. I could do it by
making an indexing fixture plate and index the job to the plate, but it
would be a single use tool. A rotary table would allow for faster
indexing, a more efficient job, and be useful for other projects in the
future.