Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Black and Decker Workmate - still with dangerously sharp edges?

In article ,
michael adams wrote:
Just as all pictures of the dual height model only ever show
them fully extended, not with the legs folded and resting on
the small feet. At a guess many users only ever used them at the
lower height as a platform to stand on, rather than as
workbench as such..

I found the lower height handy on mine. To raise an engine block to a nice
working height when installing the crankshaft. And, of course, very useful
as a hop up. Well worth the extra cost, I'd say.

--
*I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.