Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Integrated Washer

David Wade wrote in
:

On 02/06/2020 18:59, John wrote:
Daughter has just bought a replacement Integrated Washer (spit). When
I went round today, I noticed the unit door was in the hallway. Why I
asked?

The hinges are spaced differently - I checked and they were - top
one by about 5 mmm bottom by about 30mm.

How bloody stupid is that?

Any suggestions for a solution?

Are they now standardised - with her original being odd?

I don't believe there are any standards for hinge placement on kitchen
doors. Well perhaps its more like there are so many to choose from
that you put the hinges where you want and choose which standard to
follow.

Dave

This particular washer has the hinge mounts fitted to pierced slots in
the front of the machine. The cupboard door has the usual counterbored
recesses for the hinges.