Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Martin Bob Martin is offline

Default Black and Decker Workmate - still with dangerously sharp edges?

On 1 Jun 2020 at 13:29:27, "michael adams" wrote:
"mechanic" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 May 2020 20:40:01 +0100, michael adams wrote:

"mechanic" wrote in message

So have I, but one of the feet got lost during a move and I've been
unable to find a replacement - usual eBay sources no use.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_o...+feet&_sacat=0

michael adams

Unfortunately that source doesn't list feet for the model I have
(325);

Sorry, my mistake. That model has got two piece, strut type legs which
I wasn't even aware existed. Whereas subsequent models like mine had
one piece legs, pressed out of sheet steel, and I never even checked
the model number when buying replacement feet.

I see there are some of these complete models on eBay but
collect only! Even the one on offer for a tenner would involve a 250
mile there and 250 back before breaking it for parts.

You could always contact them and make them an offer for just the
feet I suppose. They come off easily enough. Although as they'd then
be left with a workmate without any feet that they'd still need to
get rid of, the offer would need to take that into account I'd
imagine.

Find a friend with a 3D printer.
I've made feet for all sorts of things.