Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ophelia[_7_] Ophelia[_7_] is offline

Default Nothing changes

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message ...

On 01/06/2020 08:26, Broadback wrote:
I am old enough to remember sweets coming off ration post WW2. there was a
mad rush all the sweet shelves were stripped in hours. so the sweets were
put back on ration for a short time, then when they came off all was well.
It seems to me it is exactly the same with the Covid restrictions, the
psyche has not changed. It was foreseeable,

that is why my brother who was five years older than me was a skinny
mini and I was a porker with bad teeth starting to munch choco at two
years old when sweets came off ration in 1954 .... I blame my parents ...

====

Awww they were just spoiling your)