Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_28_] Frank[_28_] is offline

Default Replacig faucet cartridge

On 6/1/2020 1:53 PM, KenK wrote:
My kitchen sink faucets are not marked with any brand name. They are
dripping. Is there anyway I can purchase the right cartridges without
knowing the faucet brand? I'm unfaniliar enough with plumbing that I am
afraid to try to remove a cartridge and get some identification off of it.
I'm afraid I won't be able to return the old corroded cartridge to service
while I am hunting for a replacement.

TIA

Maybe we could help if you posted a picture. Two faucets might mean
washers that need to be replaced and not cartridges.

Sometimes it is best to hire a plumber. I have said that for most jobs
that the difference between me and the plumber is that the plumber has a
truck full of parts with him.