Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Nothing changes

Indeed I feel though it may be cynical to say it. One has in the end to
confront the virus, but in a way that not everyone gets it at the same
bloody time!

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Broadback" wrote in message
I am old enough to remember sweets coming off ration post WW2. there was a
mad rush all the sweet shelves were stripped in hours. so the sweets were
put back on ration for a short time, then when they came off all was well.
It seems to me it is exactly the same with the Covid restrictions, the
psyche has not changed. It was foreseeable,