Posted to alt.home.repair

Default cars at stoplights

On 5/30/20 5:10 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-05-30 06:24, micky wrote:
Is it my imagination or have people at stop lights been leaving more
space between their car and the one in front of them than normally?

Because of the virus?

Probably just an effect of fewer cars on the road.

The street I live on is a short, ordinary residential street with very
little traffic. However, the next street over is a major cross-town
street. It had more traffic than usual yesterday.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"If God exists, what objection can he have to saying so?" -- Lemuel K.
Washburn, Is The Bible Worth Reading And Other Essays