DMS

Default Natural Gas Line to Grill - Who should I call for repairs??

I have a natural gas line that goes out to my outdoor gas grill.

The gas pipe must be cracked or something because water keeps getting
into the pipe and obstructing the flow of gas. (I can blow it out w/
compressed air)

I've researched this for a while and have decided I'd better hire a
professional to fix or install a new line.

What type of professional should I call????

- The gas company? (I already know they won't touch it)
- The grill company?
- A plumber?
- An HVAC Pro?
- A professional Landscaper?

Will a plumber or HVAC pro actually do the manual labor of digging a
trench?

I know I could save money by doing some manual labor myself, but I
decided that I'm either going to do 100% of the job or none of it.

Thanks in advance for your input!