Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Another opinion

On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 4:58:21 PM UTC-4, Hawk wrote:
On 5/27/2020 8:17 PM, wrote:
Miscalculating Risk: Confusing Scary With Dangerous
The coronavirus kills, everyone knows it.

Wrong. The covid virus CAN kill just like the flu, contracting it in
itself, is not a guarantee death sentence. That scare tactic is why the
lemmings are crying the sky is falling.

Wrong. The concern is logical, because Covid is far more deadly than
the flue. No responsbile authority or the media ever suggested that
it's a death sentence, it's you who's spinning here.

People with a suppressed immune system are at the highest risk of death,
but still not a guarantee as many have overcome. And if death occurs,
it's caused by complication of their system with the virus, but not
directly the virus itself. The same applies with the flu. Resolving this
issue by hiding behind glass partitions and mask is not the answer
except for those who have failing health. Healthy lifestyles is the
answer.

And yet we have many cases of healthy kids, healthy 40 year olds that
are dead from Covid. I agree that getting people to adopt healthier
lifestyles would save lives. How do you suggest we do that? I think
this is a missed opportunity, that public health officials, medical
authorities should be using Covid to deliver the message about losing
weight, not eating junk foods, stop smoking, etc.

Increasing your immune system is the answer. Proper eating and
exercise is the answer. The lemmings are making it easy for the
government and manufacturers alike to capitalize on the scare tactic
that everyone has to remain inside a plastic bubble. Bull!

So many followers in this world, so few leaders.

Watch what this does to Brazil. I would bet that as a country, Brazilians
are far less likely to be overweight, to have diabetes, etc. We'll see
how they fair. Their moronic right wing nut job president is a Covid
denier.