Sonic

Default Plumbing problem: toilet won't fill and shower pressure low.

Sometimes in construction debris, normally pea gravel gets in the lines. If
the water pressure is poor after the shower head is removed then you'll need
to remove the shower valve internals and flush. The toilet will require
removal of the stem and flush, if it is gravel.

"Stoic" wrote in message
ews.com...
It's weird. My house is only about 2.5 years old. Water pressure is just
fine in the rest of the house but not in my daughters bathroom, and only
for the toilet and shower. The sink is working fine. The toilet
reservoir won't fill and the shower water pressure is low and I'm left
scratching my, er, head. Suggestions, observations, pointless comments
anyone?

--
Bait for spammers:
root@localhost