Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Bread Machine recommendation. Want one NOT made in China.

Shadow wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:03:31 -0800 (PST), Ook
wrote:

Failing to find a good bread machine not made in China, can anyone
recommend a good bread dough neading machine? I'm not sure what they
are called - I've seen them from time to time, heavy duty mixers
that can make bread dough. Again - I want one NOT made in China.

I make my own bread every week. My mixer was made in Brazil.
I call it my hands.
Yours will probably be American.
How hard is it to knead a kilo or two of flour? Your arthritis
is worse than mine? Use the no-knead method.
Flavor and texture are better too. (I do sourdough, a
breadmaker machine rarely gets that right).
[]'s

PS If you are looking for an industrial mixer, AHR is probably
not the best place to ask.
Another PS This thread is over EIGHT years old. LOL. Gotta
love Glugle newsgroups.

Oh man! I missed that and replied too! 2012....