Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Bread Machine recommendation. Want one NOT made in China.

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:03:31 -0800 (PST), Ook
wrote:

Failing to find a good bread machine not made in China, can anyone
recommend a good bread dough neading machine? I'm not sure what they
are called - I've seen them from time to time, heavy duty mixers that
can make bread dough. Again - I want one NOT made in China.

I make my own bread every week. My mixer was made in Brazil.
I call it my hands.
Yours will probably be American.
How hard is it to knead a kilo or two of flour? Your arthritis
is worse than mine? Use the no-knead method.
Flavor and texture are better too. (I do sourdough, a
breadmaker machine rarely gets that right).
[]'s

PS If you are looking for an industrial mixer, AHR is probably
not the best place to ask.
Another PS This thread is over EIGHT years old. LOL. Gotta
love Glugle newsgroups.
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012