Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bread Machine recommendation. Want one NOT made in China.

On 5/26/2020 5:37 PM, wrote:

Failing to find a good bread machine not made in China, can anyone
recommend a good bread dough neading machine? I'm not sure what they
are called - I've seen them from time to time, heavy duty mixers that
can make bread dough. Again - I want one NOT made in China.

Hands. Unless you are Chinese they are not made in China and they work
well. Last for years, easy to clean, never get lost in the back of a
cabinet.