Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default TN-S Earth clamp

On 25/05/2020 13:42, wrote:
On Monday, 25 May 2020 13:13:32 UTC+1, Robin wrote:
On 25/05/2020 11:48,
wrote:

Be aware that they will only reconnect your supply after the work if your water & gas/oil are bonded.

and IIRC to current (continuous 10mm) standard

Sorting out the bonding mess was how I noticed the problem in the first place!

Assuming that the electric co are not complete dickheads then they will
probably install an isolator and earth block but not actually connect
back up your power or the earth.

It's a 15 minute DIY job that does not require an electrician just a
flat screwdriver, allen keys and snips (or Stanley knife if you prefer)
to connect into these [1]

If you do need to cut any meter seals I have loads of NE ones available.

I doubt they will PME it. I suspect they will jut fit a series 6 cutout
and keep it as a TN-S.

https://www.wt-henley.com/pdf/14688_...cut_outs_2.pdf

[1] Not allowing for the 30 minutes to find the Allen keys that you put
somewhere safe the last time you used them:-)
--
Adam