New & Improved - N/F John

Default Installed Panasonic Bathroom Fans

Here, here!. I went to the HD and purchased a 4" Deflect-O BD04 Draft
Blocker for $4 and added it to the exhaust line. This helped alot. I also
caulked around the unit and used aluminum tape within the box itself. I
used the tape where the electrical box and the exhaust connect with the body
of the fan box. This really cut down on the drafts.

"Jaa Bob" wrote in message
Bob

I replaced my two bathroom fans with Panasonic bathroom

Hey Bob, hows the seal on the flap that slows down heat escape? My

Panasonic is
quiet but the flap could use a little reengineering.