Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Maching rounded edge on planks

On Friday, 22 May 2020 21:36:22 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:
On 22/05/2020 15:15, David wrote:

I can't believe nobody else has suggested it - Angle Grinder! In
this case with a sanding disk. I find this combination a
much-underrated woodworking tool, for outdoor woodwork at any rate.

Those poly disc paint removal discs are a revelation - really very good
for stripping paint surprisingly gently - especially when its got to the
"starting to flake, and over painting is not going to be an option" stage.

I've not heard of those - thanks for the tip! I have lots of black barge boards like that to do...