Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default what's a 12 inch jointer worth ;-)

On 5/22/2020 8:13 AM, Sonny wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 10:36:21 PM UTC-5, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2020 16:55:21 -0400, wrote:

... it's not a Craftsman ...

https://tinyurl.com/ycrqznrr

John T.

A heck of a lot more than $40
Busy bee about $4000 new
About $6000 for a new "hammer" brand
If you've got the 550 3 phase power it would be a steal for $250 and
within easy pick-up distance for you.

It sold for $310 CAN, still a good price I think.
https://jantziauctions.hibid.com/cat...nline-auction/

Indeed. Particularly if one already has three-phase available...

I moved the PM66 planer but didn't hook up for years when came back to
farm and tried to be satisfied w/ the Rockwell/Delta Model 13. But the
5" width difference and extra power became so frustrating bought the
converter and wire up 3PH circuit for it...never regretted the
additional outlay.

Would be the same sort of thing for a puppy of this sort...