Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil Addison Phil Addison is offline

Default DIY Router template inlay jig

On Thu, 21 May 2020 22:53:45 +0100, in uk.d-i-y John Rumm wrote:

Following on from Phil's question about door repair, I thought it might
be interesting to try DIYing a jig to do accurate inlay work with a
router - either for the original purpose of repair to a surface, or for
decorative work using contrasting materials.

Here is how it went:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Router_inlay_jig

Amazing dedication John, above and beyond the call or duty. I think you might put Trend out of business (at least for their 50 quid template kit)!

I'll have to read it a couple more times tomorrow!

Thanks,

Phil