Default Bosch dishwasher problem

Ours is an SRS5612GB (Bosch Exxcel) but the mechanics of most of the models
are the same.

This model is identical, to look at, as the SRS43E02 currently on sale in
the shops - the slim line one - 8/9 place settings not 12. It is 45cm wide
not 60cm.

Hopefully the 60cm models will have a better pump fitted.

"Lee Blaver" wrote in message
Nick Finnigan wrote:

"Frisket" wrote in message

We've got a Bosch dishwasher that's stopped emptying.

moving (though it is free to turn). Don't know the model number but it's
only about 2 years old and it's one of the 450mm wide ones if that

helps.

Model number is likely to be etched onto the
stainless steel on the top edge of the door. SPS...

Can you post the model number please, just in case we have the same
model...
Although ours,which is around 2 years old,
is still working ok at the moment...

Lee
--
To reply use lee.blaver and ntlworld.com