Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Flipping a car

On Tue, 19 May 2020 19:00:17 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 05/19/2020 04:09 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
I drove Mini,Alpine, TR7 and MGB in years gone by - can't say I miss
the 7, particularly.

A friend had a MGB that I drove now and again. It was okay although he
carried a spare fan belt in the trunk. Throwing the belt would have been
as annoying if it hadn't dented the hood on its way out.

I lusted after a TR3 since it was a little hotter than the MGs, except
for the problematic Twin-Cam. The Yaris performs better than either
although it certainly doesn't have to cool factor.

A whole lot more reliable too