Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fractal Wallpaper.

I meant real walls actually, but yes even when I could see I recall the
pictures. If you rotated the palette on one it appeared animated in a quite
mesmerising way. Bit like that impossible waterfall picture illusion.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 May 2020 09:06:55 +0100, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)"
wrote:

I remember back many moons ago those lovely junia set Fractal patterns of
ever repeating shapes at smaller sizes used to fascinate me. and I
wondered
if anyone had ever made wallpaper using them.
Brian

By wallpaper do you mean background for computer screens, or stuff
that comes in rolls for walls? If the former, yes there are plenty
available.
Julia set
https://tinyurl.com/ydhuoycv
Mandelbrot set https://tinyurl.com/yatdw48w