Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fractal Wallpaper.

As I recall those used to be used in shop window displays as a backdrop to
the item or items in the foreground.Don't worry, I'm not thinking of doing
this now I cannot see, but its the sort of thing you might have found in a
rock stars room somewhere in the 70s I think, a bit like that later room in
Dave Stewarts house where the whole room was papered by Sinclair
microvision TVs. I'd imagine that never needed any heating but where did he
get the power from!
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"alan_m" wrote in message
On 17/05/2020 09:12, Andy Bennet wrote:
On 17/05/2020 09:06, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
I remember back many moons ago those lovely junia set Fractal patterns
of
ever repeating shapes at smaller sizes used to fascinate me. and I
wondered
if anyone had ever made wallpaper using them.
Brian

There are many companies that will print wall sized murals from your own
photos.

For instance:-
https://www.betterwalls.co.uk/en/pg/...llpaper-185087
So you could manufacture your own particular choice and email it to them.

How large does the source file have to be for an acceptable image blown up
to the size of a wall? They appear to accept files up to 500Mbytes but no
consumer camera/phone gets anywhere near this size of output, and few will
output a raw image rather than a compressed jpeg image.

I've seen commercial produced wallpaper murals where the resolution is so
poor that they look out of focus unless standing at least 10 foot away.