Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Laptop PSU - Cordless Hedge Trimmer

On 17/05/2020 20:48, Paul wrote:

The purpose of writing a long explanation like this,
is precisely to keep people out of trouble. If you
don't understand all the limit conditions, you should
not be doing this stuff. There's no way to know
what could happen to that battery pack next. These
can catch fire an hour after you walk away from them.
They're fickle.

My hedge trimmer has a cord. Full disclosure.

Â*Â* Paul

Great post. Being rather of the "hack it and see" tendency, it's posts
like this that have convinced me not to mess with Lithium Ion. Nice to
have the "diagnostic options" so well explained.