Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Battery fluorescent torch renovation

AnthonyL wrote:
On 16 May 2020 19:24:52 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

Much as I appreciate the fun of rescuing old stuff, a battery powered
fluorescent light the needs six D cells would not be high on my list of
things to rescue. Have you checked out the price of the batteries and
bulb? You could buy yourself a better LED light for the cost of that lot!

What with spotlight, flashing red light, and fluorescent?

Go on, do tell, when did you last use a flashing red light? ;-) It
probably contravenes some regulation or other to use it by the roadside
(wrong colour).

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls