Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flipping a car

On 5/16/20 10:56 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Week or so ago Micky was talking about how to flip a car back on its
wheels.Â* Last night on Live PD Crime of the Week I saw a better one.

Police in OK were chasing a pickup truck with two people in it.Â* It was
a long chase, about a halt hour when finally one of the cops did a PIT
maneuver to stop the truck.Â* Well, the truck rolled over a full 360,
landed on its wheels and the driver kept going.Â* He was stopped on a
second PIT

The flip is about 1 minute in
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=279049476561219

For anyone not familiar:
The PIT maneuver (pursuit intervention technique), or TVI (tactical
vehicle intervention) is a pursuit tactic by which a pursuing car can
force a fleeing car to turn sideways abruptly, causing the driver to
lose control and stop

That's a good show. They were trying to find a woman who was
selling her baby at one place. I didn't see how that came out.
So many of those characters try to outfight, outrun, or out smart the
cops. A criminal has X amount of time to do what ever. The cops have
years on their side plus a lot more people.