Posted to uk.d-i-y
JoeJoe JoeJoe is offline

Default Wood finish

Our oak dinning table is exposed to the sun for an hour a day or so, and
was last treated around 10 years ago - can't remember what with (oil?).

After many years of abuse it can now do with some treatment as it
started to fade and can also do with some light sanding to remove the
paint stains from the kids art.

It is a cheapish table, and we will replace it at some stage soon, so
nothing fancy is required. Something safe for eating of is a must - oil
rather than varnish.

Any suggestions please? Preferably from the Screwfix collection as I
have vouchers that I am struggling to spend:

https://www.screwfix.com/c/decoratin...&sort_by=price