Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Fractal Wallpaper.

On 17/05/2020 09:12, Andy Bennet wrote:
On 17/05/2020 09:06, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
I remember back many moons ago those lovely junia set Fractal patterns of
ever repeatingÂ* shapes at smaller sizes used to fascinate me. and I
wondered
if anyone had ever made wallpaper using them.
Â* Brian

There are many companies that will print wall sized murals from your own
photos.

For instance:-
https://www.betterwalls.co.uk/en/pg/...llpaper-185087

So you could manufacture your own particular choice and email it to them.

How large does the source file have to be for an acceptable image blown
up to the size of a wall? They appear to accept files up to 500Mbytes
but no consumer camera/phone gets anywhere near this size of output, and
few will output a raw image rather than a compressed jpeg image.

I've seen commercial produced wallpaper murals where the resolution is
so poor that they look out of focus unless standing at least 10 foot away.