Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default Fractal Wallpaper.

On Sunday, 17 May 2020 09:06:57 UTC+1, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
I remember back many moons ago those lovely junia set Fractal patterns of
ever repeating shapes at smaller sizes used to fascinate me. and I wondered
if anyone had ever made wallpaper using them.
Brian

I live in a house with significant amounts of fractal-based surface designs. Fabric, bags for ipads and phones, mats, etc. (not wallpaper!)

Partner used fractal-design software and other general graphics software (e.g. Photoshop) to produce some amazing things.

I think my favourites were what I called her "geologicals". They look rather like cross-sections of rocks but were entirely generated - nothing photographic whatsoever. And the complex colouring gives them a very special quality.