Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default finding elastic

On Thu, 14 May 2020 13:39:56 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

On 5/13/20 10:24 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Wed, 13 May 2020 08:29:10 -0400, micky

[snip]

Masks and hearing aids don't get along well.
I had to go out yesterday to a store - had to wear a mask. When I got
home I was missing a hearing aid. Ends up I knocked it out/off taking
off the mask. Thankfully it "talks to" my I-Phone. When I went back
hours later it lit up the iphone when I pulled into the parking lot
and there it was - incredibly NOT crushed or damaged - right where I
knocked it off when I removed the mask - - - -
Saved a couple thousand!!!!

Would it help to get in your car before taking the mask off?

Lost the same hearing aid IN thetruck a few years ago.we were tearing
the roof off the shed. Didn't know if it was in the trailer, on the
lawn, or in the truck. I knew it was to the east side of the house by
the signal strength. Frcided the only way to know where it was was to
take the truck for a drive. A block from home I was still getting a
good signal. Ends up I had knocked it out when I tuened my head to
open the cab slider window and it dropped down behind/between the
seats. Found it in the seat track - - - -