Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

Default How to move the sludge in Boiler/Pipes?

Tank is in the loft.

Rajinder

"POPPYPLANK" wrote in message
Hi,

I did open the air vents and still very slow and the tank is still

full
instead of draining.

Rajinder

Raj

What tank?
Is system steam or hot water?
It may be time to call a plumber with heating system experience
Where are you?

Just re read your original post
is the tank you talk about on the highest floor of your residence with

a pipe
going thru the roof and a sight glass along the side?

Vic
.
Hi,

I tried to drain and flush the central heating but the sludge

would
not
let.

Shall I force water from the drain pipe so that the sludge moves?

Or
shall I use plunger in the upstairs central heating tank to move

it?

Rajinder

did you open an air vent so air can enter the system so the water

can
leave?

If a steam system never mind

Vic Plank