Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Car flipped oton wheels.

In article , says...

The car carrier tow truck was nearby but I don't think it was used.

Flat-bed is the word I was looking for. Slides back, front goes up,
extension goes backward down to the ground, so the car can be pulled up
on it. Then when it's past the fulcrom, it goes flat again.

They are usually called rollback tow trucks or trailers.

Back in the 1960's a cousin was going deer hunting. He hit a deer with
one of the small imported cars. It turned on its top. Several people
flipped it back on its wheels by hand. He put some oil in it and drove
it home . Sort of an expensive way to hunt deer.