Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave W[_2_] Dave W[_2_] is offline

Default White eggs

On Mon, 11 May 2020 20:59:06 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

snip
I tend to keep a good stock in of most things I need. I did see some
yeast in the supermarket the other day and took a few packs so I was lucky.
Atm though I was not out of yeast and didn't take a lot.

I remember the days of sourdough, and while I enjoyed experimenting, I
still always kept some yeast in.

Hope you manage to find some yeast. I am sure it will reappear as it has
here. Good luck!

Yeast appeared for the first time today in Waitrose! I only bought one
tin as it lasts me some time and other people may well like to buy
some.
--
Dave W