Posted to alt.home.repair
\[email protected] \Retired@Home.com is offline

Default Car flipped oton wheels.

On 5/11/20 7:13 PM, micky wrote:
Just had surgery on my hand ffor trigger finger, and driving home came
across a car accident. Small SUV on its side. I could only see a
little becuase police car in the way, but the tow truck guy flipped the
car on its wheels in 4 seconds.

Up one side went and there it was, on its wheels!

How did he do that?

The car carrier tow truck was nearby but I don't think it was used.

Cable TV (Weather Channel here) has 2 programs re tow/heavy rescue
outfits, "Highway thru Hell" and "Heavy Rescue 401"

Watch a few episodes and you will see how the do this and more.

With car on its side, they usually hook cables to the two wheels in the
air, and just tip it back over upright.