m Ransley

Default electrician overcharged me!

Passing a bad ck , one where you dont have the funds to cover it is
different than stopping payment because you found out you were
overcharged. Passing a bad ck you can be open to 3x the ck penalty.
Stopping payment you argue your case. I have 3 times, I showed the judge
that my account could cover it. The person just says they felt
intimidated by the contractor and thought it was a days job and after
completion reviewed it with a friend. Bottom line is who has the money,
The contractor probably cashed it the minute the job was done.