Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default Ford V8

On Sunday, 10 May 2020 08:12:53 UTC+1, Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote:
Pretty random question for a DIY group.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Weatherlawyer" wrote in message
How does the first Ford compare to the latest iteration, that is how does
the 1930's environmentalist compare to the 2020 version?

Quite so Mr Gaff, how are you keeping, OK I hope?
I was wondering why anyone would take enough umbrage with strangers to attempt to upset them. Obviously affected by the lunar apse. I have a similar problem, that and unfortunately too old, these days, to care.
Maybe that is a good thing?

It had occurred to me that with improvements continuing apace, Tesla might one day reconsider the aircraft market. I would love to hear of any developments with battery powered gliders. It is the obvious next phase in luxury vehicle technology.