Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default Ford V8

On Saturday, 9 May 2020 20:34:31 UTC+1, Chris Bartram wrote:
On 09/05/2020 12:48, Weatherlawyer wrote:
How does the first Ford compare to the latest iteration, that is how does the 1930's environmentalist compare to the 2020 version?

Care to rephrase that in English?

Not really, will type sar-chatechism suffice?
"first Ford" meant the first Model 18.

By "latest iteration" I mean recent versions not necessarily Ford models. I gather that once the straight single casting pour, was developed as a technique, it did not take very long for other manufacturers to cotton on.

By cotton on I am referring to the sort of adsorbent pad, not necesarily made of coton if you can undertstand the term: "type" as being any prototypical adsorbent material absorbant.

When I stated: "environmentalist" I was conidering a nominal droopy drawered shed-like blissfully ignorant subspecies of incompetent, more likely a familiar of original Usenet trolls that think, because someone opens a subject for discussion about early internal combustion engines, one has the obligation to be a prick about it.

Will that suffice?